Thu, 12 May|
In Person Breathwork Meditation Session (Chobham)
In this meditation session you will use your breath to calm your mind, restore your energy, & cultivate feelings of self-love & inner peace within.
Time & Location
12 May 2022, 19:30 – 21:00
Chobham, Windlesham Rd, Chobham, Woking GU24 8SX, UK
About the event
What is Breathwork?
This Breathwork is 3-part technique active meditation, breathing technique, based in Pranayama, which will help to calm your mind and ‘get out of your head and into your body’, allowing you to move from thinking to feeling. Your breath will guide you as you open your heart and release energetic blocks and emotions that are keeping you stuck in life, allowing you to heal on a deeper level. It will nourish and ground you, and it will empower you to access the love and the magic magic you hold within you.
What are the benefits of breathwork?
1. It will bring you a deeper sense of inner peace as it helps to quiet your mind.
2. Balances your nervous system and reconnects you to your intuition and purpose.
3. It can help you to release and move through a build up of unprocessed thoughts, feelings, fear and energies. Helping you to release any feelings of self-doubt.
4. Takes you on a healing journey that will bring you more clarity, illuminating your purpose and opens your heart.
5. You will transform the relationship you have with yourself, helping you develop a deeper sense of self-love/ self-worth.
What to expect.
You will need a mat, and possibly an eye pillow or blanket. We’ll start by opening the circle with some deep breaths and a grounding meditation. There will be a demonstration of the breathing and we’ll lay down, cover our eyes and breathe. It’s your experience, so it is important to listen to your body. We will then do the active part of the Breathwork which is around 25 minutes and this is followed by your resting breath which gives you the insight to experience your energy on a new level. Music is also an essential part of the experience and the playlists I put together are unique for each session, you will have access to this after the session.
In Person Breathwork - 12/5/22
This is an in-person Breathwork Meditation session at Laris Farm, Chobham, GU24 8SW on Thursday 12th May from 7.30-9pm.£19.00+£0.48 service fee