Fri, 13 Jan|
The Studio at The Bisley Yurt
In Person Breathwork for Fresh Starts.
Take a moment for you to begin the new year with an open heart & new intentions. Laura will guide you through a transformational breathwork session, which will release anxiety, fear and doubts so you can calm your mind, find peace within & begin the year with a fresh start (The Studio, Bisley Yurt)
Time & Location
13 Jan, 19:30 – 21:00 GMT
The Studio at The Bisley Yurt, Miles Green Farm, Queens Rd, Bisley GU24 9AR
About the event
What is included in this Breathwork session?
The session will begin with a welcome from Laura and an introduction to the theme of Fresh starts. Laura will then lead you through a mini guided meditation, followed by a 30 minute Breathwork session to a bespoke playlist, followed by a deep relaxation. At the end there will be an opportunity to eat chocolate, journal, reflect or share within the group. There will be crystals and oracle cards available to support you within your session.
What is Breathwork?
Breathwork is a powerful meditative practice that can ground, energise, nourish and empower you. It’s profoundly healing and incredibly simple. This breathwork is 3-part technique active meditation, breathing technique, based in Pranayama, which will help you to ‘get out of the head and into your body’. It will allow you to calm your mind and it will open your heart, allowing you to access the magic you hold within you. The practice opens the door for self-exploration and guides you towards a deeper personal sense of self-love.
The benefits of Breathwork?
The beauty of Breathwork is that it is such an individual practice, giving you exactly what you need in each session. Here are some of the benefits of this wonderful practice.
1. Breathwork will bring you a deeper sense of inner peace as it helps to quiet the chatter of your mind by releasing anxiety and stuck emotions.
2. It is known to calm the nervous system, provide peace and clarity, unlock creativity improve your sleep, and reconnect you to your intuition and your purpose.
3. It can help you to release and move through a build up of unprocessed thoughts, feelings, fear and energies. Helping you to release any feelings of self-doubt or negative self-belief.
4. Regular practice will take you on a healing journey that will bring you more clarity in life, illuminating your purpose and transforming how you feel. It is known as Transformational Breathwork and it truly is!
5. When you practice Breathwork you will transform the relationship you have with yourself, and it will help you to develop a deeper sense of self-love and self-worth.
Breathwork for Finding Balance
Take a moment for you to find balance in and amongst the Christmas Chaos. Laura will guide you through a transformational breathwork session, which will release anxiety, fear and doubts so you can calm your mind, relax your body and find balance in your busy world (The Studio, Bisley Yurt)£19.00+£0.48 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out